Leanback mode was recently introduced for customers using the Tablo web app at http://my.tablotv.com/ with a keyboard only, as opposed to a mouse. You can enable this feature (currently in beta) by navigating to the lower portion of the Settings screen at http://my.tablotv.com/.
The navigation controls for this mode are currently keyboard only, an
- Arrow keys - for navigation/movement
- Enter or space bar - for selections
- Tab - navigate through lists of recording series
- Esc - return to previous menu
- P - play the first airing in a series, if hovering over a series
If you've accidentally enabled this feature and need to disable it, you'll need to use the directional keys on your keyboard (UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT) to navigate to the SETTINGS menu, find the section for ENABLE LEANBACK MODE, and hit ENTER to disable LEANBACK MODE.